Thursday, November 19, 2009

FAQ

1. Can I try or see the products before I buy?
Please understand this is an online store. No trying.

2. Should I bear any extra charges?
No. Only the products and the postage

Eyebrows

My daily makeup is simple, concealer under the eyes, lipgloss and EYEBROWS.

If you want to change the look of your face, change your eyebrows first. Majority of the time, it will make the most dramatic difference.

Now they’re are different ways to achieve your perfect brows. I can sit here and show you all the different techniques, illustrations, guides and endless examples of brows to choose from.


They even invented kits.
With so many choices, how do you know which is the perfect brow for you?!


I can’t answer that question. I cannot be the judge for that. But no eyebrows is definitely not the "in-look".

Eyes

Here are some of the eye shadows makeup looks that you can achieve. Some eye candy for you girls out there.


Lips

1 comment: